Burkert, a Germany based company was founded in 1946. They are today’s global leader in Fluid Control Systems, offering everything from simple valves to high-tech sensors, all manufactured to the highest quality and applying state-of-the-art technology.
Products from Burkert are divided into 5 main categories, which are:
- General Purpose valves, which includes Solenoid valves for Neutral and Aggressive Fluids, Water valves, Steam valves and Air operated valves
- Pneumatics, offering pilots valve actuation, 3/2-, 4/2- 5/2- and 5/3-way valves, valve modules, Modular systems for Profibus, Interbus, DeviceNET and spool valves
- Analytical valves such as Solenoid valves with Separating Diaphragm, Zero Dead Volume Solenoid valves, Miniature Solenoid Control valves and Pinch valves.
- Process valves covers Angle-Seat valves, Globe valves, Diaphragm valves, Quarter turn valves, Solenoid valves and Pilots for valve actuation
- Sensor Controllers for Flow, Analytical, Temperature, Level and Pressure
Other products offered are Ball valves, Butterfly valves, Mass Flow Controller (MFC), Mass Flow Meter (MFM), Batch controllers, and other accessories.
These products are known to be lasting, durable and also provide easier installation and maintainability. They can also withstand high temperature and pressure supporting various types of port connection. Their products are produced conforming to the highest quality standard with certification from SS-EN ISO 9001:2000, FDA regulations, CE certification, Explosion proof certification (IEC), CE, CSA and IP (International Protection) of 65 to 67.
Switching and Directional Valves
- Electromagnetically driven
- Pneumatically driven
- Electric motor driven
- Manually operated
- Replacement ball valves without actuators
- Ram or roller limit switch
- Pilot controlled double check valve
Control Valves and Controllers
- Pneumatic control valves with positioners
- Globe control valves without positioners
- Membrane control valves without positioners
- Process controller (Positioners)
- Solenoid control valves (Electromagnetic)
- Control electronics for solenoid control valves
- Motor control valves
- Flow control system (MFC,LFC)