- 1983 – Incorporation of Robomatics (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Office located at Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru.
Appointed as CompAir Maxim Pneumatic Component Sole Dealer for Southern Malaysia.
Appointed as Norgren (M) Pneumatic Component Sole Dealer for Southern Malaysia.
- 1984 – Appointed as Omron Authorized Dealer for PLC products. Additional products marketed are Taiyo Pneumatics. Appointed as Legris’ Authorized Sole Distributor for Southern Malaysia
- 1985 – Appointed as Omron Authorized Dealer for Control Components.
- 1986 – Appointed as Omron Authorized Sole Distributor for PLC & Control Components for Southern Malaysia.
- 1987 – Establishment of Melaka Office at Ayer Keroh Heights.
- 1988 – Appointed as Omron Authorized Distributor for Southern Malaysia.
- 1989 – Appointed as Burkert Distributor for Southern Malaysia.
- 1990 – Appointed as Distributor for IMAO Products for the Central and Southern Malaysia. Appointed as Okura Flexible Automation System Distributor for standard conveyor components sales for Malaysia. Melaka Office relocated to Taman Melaka Raya, Melaka.
- 1991 – Appointed as Distributor for SHOM Hydraulic Cylinder and Transtronic Inverter.
- 1992 – Establishment of Kuala Lumpur Office in Klang, Selangor. Johor Bahru Office relocated to Taman Sri Bahagia, Tampoi.
- 1993 – Announcement of Company Motto “WISDOM, KINDNESS & COURAGE”
- 1994 – Appointed as Chiba Oiler Product Distributor for Malaysia and Singapore. Investment in Shanghai Jiacheng Engineering Co. Ltd., Shanghai, China.
- 1995 – Incorporation of subsidiary company – Rexpower Sdn Bhd in Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- 1996 – Defining the company VISION AND MISSION Statement. Planned to shift Head Office operation to Melaka.
- 1997 – Appointed as Sole Distributor for Chanto Air Hydraulics’ Full Range of Pneumatic & Hydraulic products and Hydraulics System for Malaysia. Appointed by MISDC (Malacca
Industrial Skills Development Centre) as the exclusive training organization for PLC programme.Agreement with The Technology Transfer Centre of Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore for pneumatic training programme development in Malaysia. Shifted present Head Office premise at Melaka Raya, Melaka.
- 1998 – Incorporation of Red Titan Sdn Bhd, IT based company as a subsidiary company.
- 1999 – Appointed as EFI Asia Pacific Distributor for Electronic Surge and Transient Protection products in Southern Malaysia. Joint- venture investment in Food & Beverage business with the incorporation of Geographer Sdn Bhd and Bunga Raya Square Sdn Bhd.– Incorporation of Robomatics (Johor) Sdn Bhd.
– Robomatics (Johor) started the Oil & Gas Division.
– Incorporation of Robomatics (Melaka) Sdn Bhd.
- 2002 – Change in management for Red Titan Sdn Bhd Incorporation of Robomatics (Melaka) Sdn Bhd
- 2004 – MOU SIGNING CEREMONY WITH Kolej Universiti Teknikal Kebangsaan Malaysia (18 FEB 2004)
- 2005 – Establishment of Sales office in Malim Jaya located at 10A, Jalan Berkat 5, Taman Malim Jaya, Melaka.
- 2006 – Appointed as SMC’s Dealer for the southern region of Malaysia.
- 2006 – Appointed as Distributor for Asia Power Engine (APE)
- 2009 – Appointed as Baumer’s Distributor for the central and southern region of Malaysia.
- 2009 – MOU SIGNING CEREMONY WITH University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka and KUKA-Robomatics-MRJ (9 OCT 2009)
– Establishment of Robomatics Pte Ltd in Singapore
- 2010 – Establishment of Robomatics F.A. Sdn Bhd located at 109A, Jalan BP 6/3, Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47120 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia