Omron Mobile Robot
The Most Advanced
Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles
From warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing, medical to other challenging environments, OMRON Mobile Robots are designed to be highly versatile in receiving, transporting and delivering materials or goods.
Smart Mapping and Navigation
Equipped with patented Acuity technology, OMRON Mobile Robots have robust self-navigation system for operations in any dynamic environment – even when there’s constant movement of people, pallets, carts and forklifts, and while shelves are being emptied and restocked.
How It Works
It identifies overhead lights and overlays the “light map” with the “floor map”, making it navigate easily especially across wide-open areas in large warehouses.
Safe To Work Along People
Our mobile robots are fully safety compliant*. They’re equipped with on-board intelligence and sensors to avoid obstacles and choose the best path to complete a task.
- Safety Rated Main Laser
- Lower Laser
- Side Lasers (Patented)
- Front Bumper
- Rear Sonar
- Rear Laser
Based on the speed of travel, it will trigger an emergency stop to prevent vehicle collision. This intelligent movement makes them safe to operate alongside people as collaborative machines.
Alignment Positioning Systems
Cell Alignment Positioning System (CAPS)
CAPS evaluates real-world features to effectively align robots for high accuracy drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Improved accuracy and shorter cycle time
- Aligns mobile robots with machinery
- Allows robot to dock from different angles
- No physical magnetic markers are needed
- No additional sensors required
With Selectable Autonomy, you can now choose when you want your robot to move along the same path repeatedly, similar to the behavior of an Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV). Unlike AGV’s, the OMRON advantage is enabled without any magnetic tape nor physical guides. Bringing a flexible and new level of motion control to complex material transport applications.
- Cycle time improvement up to 15% for actual fleets
- Fewer deadlocks in doorways and narrow spaces
- Fewer traffic control devices needed in Map
- More consistent motion of robots leading to improved sense of safety for human operators working in vicinity